2024 Welcome Summer Virtual Retreat - July 24-25-26-27, 2024
Please DO NOT order other merchandise with your retreat box. Ordering product with the retreat box will hold up your order.
Calling all crafters!
Country Craft Creations invites you to our 2024 Welcome Summer Online Virtual Retreat from July 24th - 27th. Enjoy 4 days of crafting with our Creative Events Team from the comfort of your craftroom.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to get creative and craft with us! 🤩 Make sure to register before February 23rd 2024
- Classes are taught by the CCC Creative Events Team
- Private Facebook group for this event
- Every retreat participant will receive a box, via mail, with all the supplies and goodies needed to complete the project; Designer paper, pop dots, embellishments, and ribbon are included.
- Participants will provided their own Cardstock, adhesives and general crafitng supplies.
- Deadline to register is February 23rd 2024
- Kits will be shipped the first week of July 2024
- We will also be using Zoom. Zoom will only be used for socializing and not the tutorials.
- Unfortunately you can not purchase individual classes / tutorials for this event. You will need to purchase the full retreat kit.
There are no refunds for the virtual retreat boxes
- Kits can be shipped to Canada, but there will be additional shipping charges.
- How will I join the retreat group. / Link will be available November 10, 2023 Here is the link to the Facebook Group (reminder only ask to join the Facebook group if you have paid for this virtual
- Will the videos be recoded! Yes, if you are not able to create with us during the LIVE Facebook video, the videos will be available to watch later at your convenience.
- What if I don't have Facebook? For this event, access to Facebook is required. If you need assistance creating an account, please let us know.
- What Items will I need to provide from my own crafting stash?
- Cardstock for projects. The items will be posted in the Virtual retreat group on Facebook and you will be able to purchase the additional cardstock in time for the event or use the cardstock in your stash.
- Paper Trimmer or cutter
- Distress Ink. This is not necessary but gives a nice finish to your papers.
- Distress ink tool
- Scor Tape sheets or Scor Tape
- Wet adhesive of your choice, I use Art Glitter Glue
Examples of items in your boxes:
Tags and flowers
Seam bindings and ribbons
Light weight chipboard
and sooooo much more!!!!!!!!
There will be many opportunities to win games and prizes during the retreat and of course surprises.
We hope you can join us!