Hello to all our Country Craft Creations Friends and Crafters
2024 will be an exciting time for us at CCC as we celebrate our 10th anniversary. We have a unique opportunity to expand our Design Team, which rarely happens. It's a great way to kick off the new year!
Country Craft Creations is looking for Creative Paper Artists from the USA to serve on the Design Team from December 15, 2023 to January 3, 2025 that have the following:
● Passion and ability to design, create and teach through step by step YouTube video tutorials various paper crafts such as mini albums, folios, layouts, cards, etc.
● Good Photography & Video skills ● Active YouTube Channel
● Active Facebook Account for sharing and socializing on Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations and our private Design Team Group.
● Other social media accounts such as Instagram and Pinterest.
● Excited to share products from Country Craft Creations online and retail store ● Able to work on a schedule and on time
● Loves to interact with others on Social Media
● Upload a Haul video every 6 weeks to your YouTube channel of the Design Team package/product you receive from Country Craft Creations.
● Design and create 2 projects with step by step tutorial videos from your Design Team Package during each 6 week period. Due to shipping and delivery to you, your actual time to create and complete your 2 projects and videos might be 3 ½- 4 weeks each 6 week period.
● Share a Sneak Peek photo(s) or short Reel Video of each project as it is in progress to our private Design Team Facebook group, Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook and other social media accounts you may have that allow sharing.
● Share all your project YouTube videos (Haul, Showcase, Tutorials and/or Showcase/Tutorial Combo) to our private Design Team Facebook group, Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group and other social media accounts you may have that allow sharing.
● Promote Country Craft Creations online store and products verbally in all videos and provide links to the Country Craft Creations website and individual products in each video description.
● Share 3 or 4 photos of your completed projects every 6 week period to the private Design Team Facebook Group for possible promotional use by Country Craft Creations.
● Be active and social in the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group; sharing your projects, commenting on other CCC designers projects, commenting on members’ posts, and answering questions posted by members in the group.
- Recognition as a Country Craft Creations Designer!
- Up to $60 in free product with free shipping from Country Craft Creations for your Design Team projects every 6 weeks
- 20% Country Craft Creations Designer Discount for your personal purchases, extra supplies for design team projects or for any tools you’d like to have on hand available from our online Country Craft Creations store.
- Social media exposure on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Bio photo and designer information with the link to your YouTube channel on the Country Craft Creations website
- Opportunities to participate in YouTube Hops and Virtual Crops such as the annual CCC New Years Eve Crop to help promote your YouTube channel.
How to Apply
1. Create 1 new Project with a Step by Step Video Tutorial and upload it to your YouTube channel
● The new project should be a mini album, folio, page layout(s), cards, or other paper craft. It should reflect your creative designing strengths and must be a complete showcase of the finished project and a step-by-step tutorial video(s). It should be a main project utilizing most of a paper collection. The project and tutorial must have been created after November 1, 2023.
● Video Tutorials should have complete measurements and scoring instructions given in the video(s).
● Using CCC exclusive paper collections or products purchased from Country Craft Creations for your Design Team call project is not required, but appreciated, and if you do, please provide links in your video description to products from Country Craft Creations..
● Publish your video(s)as Public on your YouTube channel.
2. Email submission to : CountryCrafts1@outlook.com with DT Call 2024 as the subject and include all of the following:
● Your name
● Your Location (City, State)
● Your YouTube Channel Name
● Link(s) to your new project video(s) for the CCC Design Team Call. Please provide all video links and the title of the video(s) For example Showcase and Tutorial video if separate or to all tutorial videos if you divided those up into parts;for example: Part 1, Part 2, etc.
● Three or four photos of your new project, with one photo being a sample of what your sneak peek photo might look like.
● Links to 3 other projects you have created and uploaded to your YouTube channel that you have done in the past 12 months. These should be projects that you consider your best overall from your channel.
● Links to all public social media accounts you currently have: Facebook; Instagram, Pinterest etc.
● Links to all online shops where you sell digital files, supplies or finished projects. Please indicate what type of items you sell in each shop.
● Let us know if you are a member of the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook Group and your Facebook name if it is different from your personal name.
● List Design Teams you are currently on and have been on in the past 2 years, please give dates, for example: Start Date - current or Start Date - End Date Also provide other crafting experience you might have such as teaching at local scrapbook stores, employment with scrapbook stores or craft shops, etc. Please give as much information as possible and include start and ending dates or current if still teaching or if still employed.
● (Optional) A fun close up photo of yourself and a brief bio about yourself describing your style of crafting, why you love to craft etc. This photo and bio may be used on the CCC website if you are chosen for the team.
The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm MST December 5, 2023
The new Country Craft Creations Design Team for 2024 will be announced by midnight MST on Tuesday, December 12, 2023 on the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group.
Thank you and good luck! Current Country Craft Creations Design Team members are welcome to apply for the 2024 Design Team by submitting video(s) as detailed above and providing all the required information for the application by email. This Design Team call is for a position on the regular Country Craft Design Team only and not the Creative Events Team.
What’s more fun than scrapbooking? We can’t think of anything! Whether your focus is on preserving family photos, de-stressing, or making friends, scrapbooking is a great way to refresh and welcome in the season. But what papers leave you in the mood to spend hours in the craft room? Find out with these 7 questions!