Listen carefully... can you hear it?
Close your eyes and listen... Can you hear the chugging? Chug, Chug, Chug.....Do you hear the blast of steam coming out of the engine? Can you picture a big old fashioned locomotive coming to a stop at your feet?
Yes! yes ! You can hear it! You can see it! So, let's get ready to jump on ! It's the train to the North Pole of Creativity ! First stop ...Country Craft Creations !!!
Join us on a Virtual Retreat adventure to the North Pole. Celebrate the splendor of the holidays with friends old and new brought to you by the designers of Country Craft Creations.
Our journey begins on Saturday, December 5 and lasts for seven days when we will disembark for home on December 11. Each day you will be immersed in a new project and fun!.
Here are the details of your trip:
- 10 Classes - taught by CCC Design Team
- Folios, Cards, gifts, fold out album, tag album and more surprises!
- Every train passenger will receive a box, via mail, with all the supplies needed to complete the projects. ( A few of the projects will require some card-stock, but pop dots, embellishments and ribbons are included.)
- Deadline to register is November 12th
- Kits will be shipped the week of November 23rd or before
- A Private Facebook Virtual Retreat Group will be set up for this event. We will also be using Zoom.
- At this time there is no separate tickets for this event. You will need to purchase the full package.
- We are very sorry that kits can not be shipped outside the USA at this time due to shipping charges.
- How will I join the retreat group. Each train passenger that purchases a ticket will receive an invite into a private Facebook Group.
- Will the videos be recorded? If you are not able to create with us during the LIVE Facebook video, the videos will be available to watch later at your convenience.
- What if I don't have Facebook? For this event, access to Facebook is required. If you need assistance creating an account, please let us know.
What Items will I need to provide from my own crafting stash?
- Cardstock for some projects. The items will be posted in the Virtual retreat group on Facebook and you will be able to purchase the additional cardstock in time for the event or use the cardstock in your stash.
- Paper Trimmer or cutter
- Distress Ink. This is not necessary but gives a nice finish to your papers.
- Distress ink tool
- Scor Tape sheets or Scor Tape
- Wet adhesive of your choice, I use Art Glitter Glue
Examples of items in your boxes
Set of new G45 cards for completing a card project
G45 tags and flowers
Seam bindings and ribbons
Light weight chipboard
and sooooo much more...you are going to love what's in your box!
Prizes, games, and fun will be had along our Journey... even stops along the way!
So, close your eyes and listen again...... listen carefully...can you hear the ringing of a bell? Listen carefully.. for you know only those who believe can hear..... This will be a magical journey of joy!