Country Craft Creations
Vermont 2019 The Hills are Alive Scrapbook Retreat Full Payment
November 4-5-6 2019
Join Country Craft Creations as we celebrate the creation of Christmas and Mindy Shokar representing Pentart and Stamperia Paper. She will be bringing the multi media world live for you to experience in person along with the stunning acclaimed Stamperia Paper Products and Pentart Multi Media.
For 3 full days you will be busy creating in mini album classes with Tammy Merrill and Mindy Shokar. Learn not only how to create the projects but to bring them to life with Pentart Inks, stencils, pastes and more!
- The lovely Trapp Family Lodge
Is the amazing setting for this retreat
- Your 3 day retreat with Country Craft Creations will include:
- Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations. Tammy Merrill, Mindy Shokar and Design Team members from Country Craft Creations
- Full kits for the projects are included so you only have to travel with minimum supplies.
- Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
- Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 170.00 + tax per night. This allows you up to 4 to a room.
- 3 Complete project kits provided along with instructors and supplies needed.
- Meals will not be provided as this keeps the cost of the retreat down. There are 3 restaurants on site to please everyone's taste
- 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits, supplies, prizes and goodie bags.
Time to also work on your projects and to socialize with fellow crafters.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 439.00. Deposit of 85.00 is due upon registration to guarantee your spot
After your deposit your balance for the retreat is 354.00 and must be paid in full by September 1st 2019. Payment option will be available on the website starting 11/15/18
Nonrefundable deposit of 85.00 via website to hold your spot
Upon making your deposit you can book your reservation at the Hotel Starting 11/15 the # is 1-253-5776 or firstname.lastname@example.org but not until 11/15