Country Craft Creations
Texas Country Craft Creations Crafthouse Retreat 2019 payment
Retreat is July 11-12-13 2019
Complete with new easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, Sandy Trefger former G45 Brand Ambassador. current CCC Creative Designer , Kim Blank Rannells aka Kim Kan't Stop Krafting on YouTube also a CCC Creative Designer
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them at our Texas 2019 Scrapbook Retreat in the beautiful San Antonio Texas
Complete with new easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, Sandy Trefger former G45 Brand Ambassador. current CCC Creative Designer and guest teachers.
* The lovely Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest Ctr Hotel is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a fabulous retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* 3 Classes and kits provided by Authentique and Country Craft Creations, along with 3 evening make and takes. All supplies are included with the kits, mini album kits along with paper, adhesives, embellishments etc.. All you need to bring is your distress inks of choice, scor board, bone folder, cutter and any personal crafting items you like.
* Hot Breakfast every morning provided by the hotel.
* Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback. Try something different every night! Our rotating menu of fresh, hot food and beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served every day. ( Provided for those staying at the hotel)
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
* Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 139.99 + tax. Booking yourself allows you to share rooms and share costs.
* Close to the
Also known as Paseo de Río, the Riverwalk’s expansive network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River are lined with retail stores, bars and restaurants. Visit for an annual event or festival or to experience the Riverwalk.
Also close to Sea World and Six Flags
* 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits.
Time to also work on your projects and to socialize with fellow crafters.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 395.00.
Nonrefundable deposit of 65.00 is required to hold your space:If you are paying in full and cancel 60 days prior to the retreat, the amount you have paid minus 65.00 will be refunded to you. After May 1st 2019 there are no refunds.
Payment of 165.00 Due by January 4th 2019
Final payment of 165.00 due by April 30th 2019
After July 20th you will receive an email with the number to book your hotel room. No money down is required when booking your room.
Actual retreat attendees description of our retreats: