Country Craft Creations
Hometown USA 2019 Retreat in Utah January 2019 Final Payment
Retreat is March 28-29-30 2019
When making retreat payments do them separate from your product orders. This is a non shipping item and if you order product your order will be held for shipping.
You’ve seen the creations made on YouTube and Facebook now is your chance to experience them in person. Tamra Merrill, Ginger Ropp and Angela Beavers.
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them at our March 2019 Hometown Scrapbook Retreat kicking off in the beautiful Farmington Utah
Complete with new easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations. Ginger Ropp aka My Sisters Scrapper and Angel Beavers, owner of Creative Chaos in Ohio.
* The lovely Hyatt Place in Farmington Station is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a fabulous retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* Classes and kits provided by Authentique and Country Craft Creations.
* Hot Breakfast every morning provided by the hotel.
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
* Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 139.00 + tax. Booking yourself allows you to share rooms and share costs.
*3 Complete project kits provided along with instructors and supplies needed.
* Farmington Station is surrounded by restaurants, Starbucks and shops so we will be eating in the surrounding restaurants of your choice. Station Park's Fountain Square boasts unmatched amenities including a beautiful event lawn, outdoor fireplace, shaded patios, bronze sculptures, woodland children's play area and an inspiring show fountain, equipped with contemporary music and LED lighting; similar to the Disney's World of Color show. Station Park is the iconic destination for lifestyle excellence in Utah.
* 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits.
Time to also work on your projects and to socialize with fellow crafters.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 395.00.
Nonrefundable deposit of 65.00 is required to hold your space:If you are paying in full and cancel 60 days prior to the retreat, the amount you have paid minus 65.00 will be refunded to you. After January 28th 2019 there are no refunds.
Payment of 165.00 Due by September 4th 2018
Final payment of 165.00 due by Jan 4th 2019
After May 15th you will receive an email with the number to book your hotel room. No money down is required when booking your room.
Actual retreat attendees description of our retreats: