Project Kit - Beginners Mini Album Kit
Please Note. The paper collection is not the Happy Days that I used in the tutorial. I had some requests for another paper line. I will try to get a walk thru together for Fashionista. You should still be able to follow along just fine. The written instructions will be the Happy Days pictures.
I am not longer able to ship Art Glitter Glue due to freezing temps. I have adjusted the price.
This beginners mini album kit will be for those who have never made a mini album before but would love to get going on this fabulous creative hobby.
I will be doing a video tutorial on YouTube, the video will be up December 28th. This will give you time to receive your kits. This will be a step by step video, complete with learning to use your tools, ruler, cutter and scor board. There will be written directions along with diagrams.
You will then follow me step by step on YouTube. The mini album construction will be a basic construction with the basic elements to give you the confidence to move on to more involved projects.
The paper collection include is a fun bright collection by Echo Park called Fashionista.
Beginners Mini Album Kit
- 1 pre cut chipboard mini album sized 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 This will be the front and back cover and spine.
- 1 package Artisan White linen Cardstock / 25
- Large Magnets
- 3 - 8 1/2 x 11 Scor Tape Sheets
- 1 - 1 /4 in roll of Scor Tape
- Fachionista Collection Kit
- Foam Dot Squares
- 3 Yards of ribbon
Supplies that you will already need to have in order to make the project
- * Bonefolder
- * Scorboard
- * Paper Trimmer or cutter
- * Distress Ink. This is not necessary but gives a nice finish to your papers.
- * Distress ink tool
- * Scissors