It's Raining Cats and Dogs!!
Hi Everybody! So good to be back. I don't rush time anymore, but I must say- I am happy January is over, it’s been a rough month in the Phelan house. But I’m feeling better, and I’m actually getting to scrap a little again! AMEN!!!!
As mentioned in my last blog post, you know I don't like winter. I'll take December, but that’s it. I used to love it- the snow, the shoveling, the ice forts, skating in Bryant Park, etc., but the older I get, the more I want more time in my shorts, my garden, and on the beach. I physically can feel my body craving the sun, not for a tan, but for its warmth and the literal medicinal energy and force it gives me. I do still love the change in seasons, but four weeks of winter is enough for me. HOWEVER, ... I do love February. Maybe because I know its short month? Maybe because of Valentine's Day, which I love? Maybe knowing spring is within my sights? There is something about this month that makes me happy. But... one snowstorm, and February is on the blacklist! So far, we have a had a very mild winter- thank goodness!
I hope you are all crafting away. I love to see all your beautiful creations on Facebook. Isn't it amazing how the same exact project with different papers can make it look so different? I love all the choices we all have here.And the freedom Tamra gives us to be ourselves!
Authentique's Purebred paper Collections has been big hit. It is gorgeous!
Due to my cat Pummpie's Shout out to his Feline Cat friends, calling for a March on Utah because she has not created any cat projects that we know of, Tamra immediately went to work on a cat project. It is just about done, and it is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! It is also mine...just sayin! Here is sneak peek of Tamras new project she will be teaching tomorrow night, February 3 on Authentique's Page. OMG!! you are going to die!!!!!
In last week's live tutorial, Tamra shows you how to make a sweet gift for a dog in your life with the Authentique Purebred Pets paper collection. This handmade card and treat box are the perfect gift for someone with a new puppy, or for your own pup's birthday! Get inspired with pet-themed papers and supplies:
There are still two spaces left for the The Case of the Crafty Con Mystery Retreat
This is a Who Dunnit Mystery Retreat!
Join the ranks of the private investigators as you try to solve the intriguing scrapbook mystery! Make connections with fellow investigators, hunt for clues, and create captivating memories during this unforgettable retreat adventure!
Complete with easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, and designers from our Creative Team.
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them at our Case of the Crafty Con Mystery Retreat March 2020!
* The lovely Embassy Suites Hotel is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a teaching retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* 3 Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations, along with make and takes. All supplies are included with the kits, mini album kits along with paper, adhesives, embellishments etc. All you need to bring is your distress inks of choice, score board, bone folder, cutter and any personal crafting items you like.
* Full cooked to order breakfast every morning
* Shuttle transportation to and from the strip
* All rooms are two room suites
* Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback. Try something different every night! Our rotating menu of fresh, hot food and beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served every day. (Provided for those staying at the hotel)
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
I cannot begin to tell you how much fun and joy these retreats bring to your life! If there is any way you can join us, you will not regret it for a second!
Have a great day everybody!!